EFFECTIVE AND INNOVATIVE CRANE OPERATOR TRAINING COURSE
MASCO SUPPORTS OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS THROUGH OUR EFFECTIVE AND INNOVATIVE CRANE OPERATOR TRAINING COURSE
Masco Crane & Hoist has developed an extensive crane operator training course designed to meet your companies needs, safety program and lifting requirements. Masco’s Crane operator training course was designed in accordance with Occupational Health and Safety and CSA Standards.
Our course will provide the operators of your cranes with the knowledge and skills to safely perform lifts and operate your cranes safely, efficiently and increase productivity. Crane Training has also proved to decrease damage, defects, equipment repairs to your lifting equipment and decreasing costly breakdowns.
With successful completion of the crane course, workers will receive a Certificate of Training that will be valid for 3 years.
Please contact Masco today for further information on our course and bookings.
COURSE CRANE HIGHLIGHTS
- Classroom Training and Theory / On Floor Practical Training
- Crane legislation (OH&S – Part 6 /CSA – B167)
- Safe operation of overhead crane, jibs, gantry’s, monorails, hoists & trolleys
- On floor demonstration of safe operation and procedures
- 3 DVD Movies
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Demonstration of pre-shift and operational inspection
- Safe operating procedures & practices
- Hands on training with your cranes and hoists
- Damaged Crane Parts Analysis
- Accident investigation (Scenarios and Discussions)
- Crane Hazard Assessment and Hazard Identification
- Standard Crane Hand Signals
- Crane Terminology
- Maintaining and Inspecting Crane Log Books
- Identifying Crane Components and their functions
- Identifying Types of Cranes
- Basic Rigging Identification, Types, Applications and Inspection Procedures
- Planning the Lift and Lift Plans
- Written Examination
- Practical Examination
- Employees Receive: Pen, Notebook, Crane Course Manual
- Employees Receive: Wallet Certificate
- Course Duration: 8 + Hours (Dependent on Participant Numbers and Type of Crane)